We’ll be recreating all the events from the highly successful 2018 Trail with a few additional activities.
This will include some Mayflower themed Kid’s Craft as we are part of Billericay 2020 celebrating the 400th Anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower to America and which will see a host of Mayflower themed events running throughout the year.
The Billericay Art Trail showcases the talents of local artists and promotes local business by encouraging people to visit the wide variety of shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, churches and other community venues to view a wide variety of art throughout the Trail.
We are plan to run these FREE events:
- Portrait Artist of the Year Competition – along with verdict from an expert panel of judges and the “People’s Choice” public vote!
- Virtual Reality Painting Experience
- Secret Postcard Auction
- I’Spy Kids Trail (for both Infant and Junior School children)
- Free Kids Art & Craft Activities and pop-up cafe on Saturdays in Billericay Library
- Photofold’s Childrens’ Photography Competition
- Art Exhibition in Central Hub in Billericay Library which will show one piece from each Trail Artist
- Art Exhibition in St Mary Magdalen Church
- Art in and around our High Street, on show in businesses and shops in and around our High Street throughout the Trail
Help us build on our success, take part, come and view the art, enjoy the buzz in the Town.
“Don’t see many exhibitions like this one. Pictures and pieces from so many different fields”