The Billericay Art Trail showcases the talents of local artists and promotes local business by encouraging people to visit the wide variety of shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, churches and other community venues to view a wide variety of art throughout the Trail.
Following the success of the 2017 Trail, we are planning the following FREE events:
- Portrait Artist of the Year Competition 2018 – along with verdict from an expert panel of judges, this year we will also introduce a public vote!
- Virtual Reality Painting Experience
- I’Spy Kids Trail
- Free Kids Art & Craft Activities
- We have also linked with the Mill Meadows project who are holding a celebration launch event on 9th September at Mill Meadows – see their website: millmeadows.org.uk
- Major Art Exhibitions – our Central Hub in Billericay Library which will show one piece from each Trail Artist
- Art in and around our High Street, on show in businesses and shops in and around our High Street throughout the Trail
Help us build on our success, take part, come and view the art, enjoy the buzz in the Town.
The Billericay Art Trail is one of 17 Art Trails that comprise the Essex Summer of Art. We are advertised on their website and in their brochure which is distributed across Essex and attracts a wide group to the Trails.
“Don’t see many exhibitions like this one. Pictures and pieces from so many different fields”