Where: The WI Hall, St Edith’s Lane
When: Saturday 22rd September, 10:30 – 16:00
Sponsored by: The Lions Club of Billericay
“Try it and See” sessions are designed to give adults and teens a taste of different art & craft activities and to try them out. Our definitive list will be published nearer the day, but currently includes:
- Pen designs & painting – creating intricate designs with ink and paint.
- Beading – demonstrating a variety of beadwork including stitching around a crystal and some basic beading stitches using needle and thread.
- Tiffany stained glass – a demonstration of how to make stained glass pictures that can be hung in windows
- Lace making – demonstrations of different styles – and you can have a go at making your own lace pillow!
- Crochet Taster – Come along and have a go at this fun and versatile craft with Sue who runs crochet courses at The Fold.
- Illustrations – Live, witty illustrations by “Family Scribbles”
- Other forms of art will also be showcased!
This session runs alongside our Kid’s Art & Craft activities – so why not bring along the whole family ?