What: “Try it and See” – have a go at various crafts
Where: The Chantry Way Centre, Chantry Way
When: Saturday 23rd September, 10:00 – 16:00
Sponsored by: The Lions Club of Billericay
“Try it and See” sessions are designed to give adults and teens a taste of different art & craft activities and to try them out. Our definitive list will be published nearer the day, but currently includes:
- Quilling – the art of using strips of rolled paper which are shaped and clued together to make decorative designs.
- Sequin Art – the use of sequins to decorate and make some stunning objects and images
- Tiffany stained glass – a demonstration of how to make stained glass pictures that can be hung in windows
- Lace making – demonstrations of different styles – and you can have a go at making your own lace pillow!
- Origami – the art of paper folding
- Other forms of art will also be showcased!
This session runs alongside our Kid’s Art & Craft activities – so why not bring along the whole family ?